There is so much more to college than just studying for a qualification. It is important that students not only get the most from their studies, but develop their life skills within an inclusive and diverse environment whilst they are with us.
- Our cutting-edge facilities to give students the best educational and practical experience they can get. Engineering workshops, science laboratories, hair and beauty salons, nursing rooms, sport pitches, and many more specialised areas; over £35m in the past six years has been poured into every corner of the College to ensure it stays up to speed with modern standards, mirroring what students will find in the workplace.
- Quiet and spacious breakout areas, free college-wide WiFi, a gym, and Costa Coffee shop are just some of the amenities that our students benefit from.
- There are opportunities for students to have a say within the wider College context, especially around decisions that affect students’ routines, through Student Voice. We have student reps on all three campuses who meet with senior figures at the College to discuss important issues.
- At our annual student conference, we invite inspirational figures from different industries into the College to deliver workshops and speeches, passing on their expertise, knowledge and career experience.
- We are proud to shout about our student successes, both within the College and across the wider community. Every year, we host the Student of the Year Awards and invite our most successful students from all of our faculties to recognise their achievements.
- We embrace the fact that college life can be very different to school. Take a look at our ten-point summary.
- There are plenty of exciting extracurricular trips and work placement opportunities – see our gallery below for an idea of what our students get up to.