Course code: LPAS113P
Subject area: Languages
Study level: Part Time
Course level: U
1:30pm - 3:30pm
13th Jan 2021 - 7th Jul 2021
01235 555 585
You will continue on your learning journey from the beginners introduction course so as to deepen your understanding of the language. This course is also suitable for those who have picked up some of the language either on holiday or through work and want to start to expand their knowledge base.
The main topics are designed for those of you who wish to converse a little more in the language when visiting the country.
By the end of this course learners will be able to:
- exchange information about nationality and language
- talk about their likes and dislikes
- describe their daily routine and hobbies
- ask and tell the time
- buy things at a kiosk/supermarket
- talk about their family- talk about different places in a town
- ask for and give directions
- talk about the weather
- buying souvenirs and ask for price
- book a table and order a meal in a taverna
- make travel arrangements and buy a ticket
Please note there will be no teaching sessions on 17.02.21, 07.04.21, 14.04.21 and 02.05.21
Abingdon and Witney College is subject to Ofsted regulation and is required to work with all its students to make sure they understand Government initiatives around Safeguarding, Prevent and Fundamental British Values. Information on these matters will be shared with you during your course.
You will also be asked to complete monitoring paperwork, which helps us to deliver course content to the highest quality.
16 - 18 Fee
Tuition Fee: £167.20Exam Fee: £0.00
Total Cost: £167.20
19+ Reduced Fee
Tuition Fee: £0.00Exam Fee: £0.00
Total Cost: £0.00